The benefits of USB type C cables are numerous and the best ones are given below.
- USB C cables offer high-speed data transfer of 10 Gbps
- These cables allow the transfer of multiple files at the same time
- They are reversible and hence can be connected with all charging ports – slim as well as thick
- The connectors of USB C cables are actually anodized aluminum. Which is why these cables are rust proof and corrosion proof
- They are also compatible with Apple devices alongside android, that’s a big achievement
However, despite these many benefits, a type c USB cable cannot be compatible with all devices. And it is USB type C adapters that fill in this void between incompatible devices with ease.
4 Benefits Of USB Type-C Adapters That Will Surprise You
Now that you know USB Type-C adapters are used to pair type c cables with compatible devices for higher data transfer and charging speed, it’s time that you learn about 4 stunning benefits of these adapters in detail.
- Most type C adapters have minimum 2 ports. Whilst 1 port is capable of connecting USB-C 3.1 to USB 3.0, HDMI, and RJ45 interfaces, the other one is the universal port that is compatible with all devices with a USB C port
- The adapters like the Primecables usb type c adapter is specifically built for devices including LG G5, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 2, Nokia N1 Tablet, Samsung Note 7, Apple MacBook (12-inch, 2015), and Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015). Also, it offers 480 Mbps transfer speed. Lastly, one of its connectors is USB type c male and the other one is micro USB female
- USB type c adapters by Primecables are bi-directional. Hence, they support Type-C input and can convert it into HDMI output. Besides, if you have a 4 port USB-C adapter, all ports have different functions. 1 port will be a female charging port and 1 other will be a female HDMI port that can support 1080p resolution. The 3rd port will be a female USB 3.0 port and the 4th one will be support RJ45 devices
- These adapters have built-in ethernet ports to support high-speed data transmission. Besides, they are very strong and at the same time lightweight and portable
All in all, the USB type-C adapters are wonderful economical options to rejoice the benefits of type C cables without replacing your old devices with the expensive new ones.