Designing and printing banners for a business is not cakes and ale. There are many factors to consider. Even experienced designers make mistakes if not careful.
Successful banners should be quick to read and view from a distance. Therefore, some elements in the banner cannot be ignored. Follow these tips to get unique custom banner printing phoenix in AZ
- Banner Placement
Decide on where to place the banner before you start designing. Its position significantly affects the color scheme suitable for your business. It’s crucial for it to be different from your banner’s placement.
When designing any banner, focus on attracting clients from a distance. A custom banner is different from flyers and leaflets. Ensure that you write legible content in large texts to enable customers to read it from far. Also, it’s necessary to use an appropriate font. There are different fonts to select. Each has a distinct weight. When choosing a font, assess its readability. Serif fonts including Times New Roman are highly readable.
A typical banner contains a simple message. It needs to relay your message to clients within a short duration. Most people have busy schedules. They can’t read a long banner when driving or walking past an enterprise. When designing, try to include vital information by determining the exact goal to achieve with the banner. You may focus on increasing brand awareness or informing prospective clients about a new product.
Include your logo and enterprise name if you intend to boost your brand’s awareness. Additionally, if you are marketing a new product, add its detailed description in the banner.
- Images and Graphics
Huge vinyl banners are known to attract many clients. You need to add unique features such as high-quality graphics photos that will focus a passer-by to the banner. Often, images entice people to look at a banner. Moreover, they communicate the desired emotion without adding extra content.
All colors communicate different emotions. It’s prudent to study your target clientele when choosing a color for your banner. You can use any of these colors:
- Red: It communicates anger, love, speed, and passion. You need to be prudent when using it.
- Orange: It’s generally energetic and friendly. Orange is associated with happiness and vitality.
- Yellow: A hint of yellow is more effective than red and orange. It displays energy, humor, and optimism.
- Green: It’s associated with the environment, health, growth and wealth.
- Blue: It’s often associated with clarity, elegance, formality, and masculinity.
- Black: A corporate black text and a white background are common in custom banner designs. It’s associated with evil, grief, formality, and power.az