A majority of all companies uses social media in their business. What”s great about it is that business owners understand the high value and benefits of social media marketing. If you see how in a few seconds how Social marketing can boost your online reputation, then you will be a fan.
But we all know that Business owners don’t have that time to spend much on working on social media accounts of their businesses. Their attention is more on the operation side of the entire company. Due to the rise of social media platforms and its followers, this is the best way to relay and showcase your products or services.
What Is A Social Media Manager Really Like?
Ten years back there was no such job title as a Social Media Manager. The need for one was created by the boom of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn and a whole lot more. Hiring a Social Media Manager would mean big things to your company. To be a very effective Social Media Manager will require both art and skill.
6 Qualities Of A Successful Manager
- Good Journalism or can think like a journalist.– Content writing and blogging are part of the tasks of a Social Media Manager. Well written contents or blogs can drive the Social web which means potential clients.
- Always mobile – Social Media Managers understand the need for being able to do postings, make updates, make tweets wherever they are at any time as needed. They are aware that their work is not of the traditional hours they go the extra mile to be online 24/7.
- Excellent multitasking skills– Not only does a Social Media Manager have different tasks or role. They also handle multiple accounts on various platforms as well. So it is imperative that he or she can multi-task.
- Ability to understand statistics – It all boils down to numbers, and Excellent Social Media Managers has that great ability to relate numbers and data and know what it is saying.
- Can have a personal connection towards an audience– Automated or canned responses or interactions is a big no in social media. Social Media managers must make time to connect and have that knack for building personalized communications with the audience.
- Must be creative with a keen eye for details– The Social web is a tough place to compete. The Social Media Manager must be able to detect what works and what does not. He or She must be able to find in their creative juices to come up with new, trending, and captivating ideas.
So when hiring a Social Media Manager for your business, it would be critical to take note of these qualities. Having the right person for this role can make one’s business grow.
Social Media And SEO
Social Media Managers knows that SEO and social media marketing don’t need to be worked on separately as both do actually rely on the same marketing principles. On the other hand, Social Media Managers should be able to know the best SEO companies that they would need as necessary. An example would be is if you are handling a dentists’ social media accounts you would need a dentist seo company.