Broken cell phone is almost always a cause for despair. You, like anyone nowadays, put life on your cell phone. And suddenly it breaks. Or it just stops working. More than the financial loss, it comes little pain: did I lose all my data?
Before running for service, be aware that there are raid recovery services in Chantilly to recover data from a broken phone. And leave all your photos, videos, contacts and information safe!
Here’s what you can do when your smartphone leaves you in the loop.
- Broken Cell Phone: Recover Data via Autoplay
The screen of your cell phone has broken and it simply is not able to use. Well, if that’s your case, the good news is that your files are probably intact. And you have to recover!
If your broken phone is Android, you have two options to recover your data: via AutoPlay and via third-party software.
Recovering data from broken cell phone via Autoplay is the simplest form. The idea is that as it is your screen that does not work, you can retrieve your data using the computer. To do this, follow the steps:
- Connect your broken Android phone to your computer with USB cable.
- The AutopPlay popup will automatically appear on your PC screen. Then click “Open folder to display the Files option”.
- It’s easy now. Just copy to your computer all the folders you want to recover. And leave your files and photos safe and sound!
2 – Broken Cell Phone: Retrieve data with Android partner software:
Did you try AutoPlay and nothing?
Easy, even if Autoplay does not work, all is not lost! You still have the option to try EaseUS Android data recovery software.
The most common ones today are emo, Wondershare Dr. Fone and Recuva, compatible with most Android gadgets. They all can recover photos, videos, contacts and even text messages and apps!
To do the data recovery of the broken phone, just follow these steps:
- Install the recovery application on your computer.
- Connect your broken smartphone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Now just open the software and start recovering files that you choose. The program already identifies the file types automatically. Not cool?
3 – Broken Cell Phone: Recover accidentally deleted files.
This is a special feature of Recuva. Do you know those photos that you just accidentally deleted? Yeah, you still have a chance to get them back.
To do this, install Recuva and follow these steps:
- Start the program and choose the type of file you like to recover
- Select the folder to search for these files and click Next.
- Select the data you want to recover from the damaged drive
- Ready! Just click Recover. And cross your little fingers!
If you’ve never tried, it’s best to try expert data recovery service at https://www.salvagedata.com/raid-data-recovery-philadelphia-pa/.