The major goal of any email marketing campaign is to get new prospects and send them targeted emails, encouraging them to take a certain action. However, the conventional method of getting the readers to sign up for a newsletter and sending them updates about anything and everything does not seem to work anymore. Effective email marketing requires building the list with care and keep the subscribers engaged with content that interests them.
Email drip campaigns help you with both of these objectives. They comprise a series of emails that are sent out on predetermined dates and times based upon certain triggers and the recipient responce.
Due to complexity and a large number of emails involved, it’s literally impossible to manually handle emails. Automation is almost always required for effective implementation of email marketing. An email marketing application like Snovio helps put the email drip campaign on autopilot. It not only takes the stress out of it but also makes it much more effective by allowing you to set smart triggers and track the performance of the campaign.
With Snovio, you can set up time-consuming, triggered, personalized email campaigns with smart triggers, within minutes. The tool gives you complete control of the workflow, putting you in charge of the sales automation process. The inbuilt drag and drop campaign builder is extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Additionally, you get all the stats to design the email campaign in a way that maximizes the delivery, open, and response rates.
Scale Up Outreach
Thanks to trigger-based email sequences, you can now contact top bloggers, influencers, and media platforms without breaking a sweat. Extended outreach means more prospects and a higher chance of closing sales.
Convert Prospects Into Clients
Emails sent after a conference or some other event are just as important as a follow-up sales call. They play an important role in turning the prospects into loyal clients. With Snovio drip email, you can remind the prospects about the product, answer their queries, and schedule a phone call, all from within the application.
Snovio lets you control and scale up the email marketing with the following features, among others:
- Create an email sequence with personalized messages using a user-friendly drag-and-drop editor.
- Set up automated reminders and follow-up emails based on certain triggers and predetermined time lapses.
- Track the performance of the campaign through visual, real-time stats on key metrics.
Mistakes to Avoid
Email marketers often tend to overlook certain things in different stages of a drip campaign. In order to increase the effectiveness of the campaign, make sure you avoid the following mistakes:
- Don’t let the email look like an article by making it too long, formal, and dry. Also, avoid being over-promotional, otherwise people are more likely to close it without even reading it completely. Always keep it catchy, crisp, and to the point.
- Using too many calls to action (CTA) can be distracting. Try to have just one CTA in one email.
- Assign one goal to one drip campaign, for example, persuade the person to register. Having multiple goals in a single campaign makes the entire campaign ineffective, confusing and drives people away from it.
- Avoid using the same subject line for emails in one email campaign. It will look spammy and the recipient will know that there’s no sense in opening the email.
- Don’t use too many links, scripts, or words that are likely to be caught by spam filters.
- Make sure that the contacts in the email list are valid and functional.
- Oftentimes, you may feel like there is no need to check the stats module. But that may be the greatest mistake you may be committing. If you don’t track the results, you will lose an opportunity to fix any existing issue with the campaign. Tracking the results, on the other hand, will give you a chance to optimize the campaign for better conversion.
It’s almost impossible to get a drip campaign performed perfectly in the very first attempt. Snovio, with its visual tools, makes it easy to set up, track, and fine-tune a campaign for the best results… and you can do it all from a single, easy-to-use, tool.